In a blog post yesterday I said I had a fix for the Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), iCal and MobileMe problem…. Well, it looks like I spoke too soon….
Yesterday I received a solution for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), iCal and MobileMe Problem from Stuart (see earlier post) as a blog post comment.
I followed the advice, and tested it, and it all worked for me, and I was able to add back the all-day events to my calendar and it could be viewed on the web. This morning I went to check that the calendar was still accessible and the ‘error’ was being returned. I removed the all-day events and the problem was solved….
So, bottom line. Still don’t have a fix!
UPDATE – within 10 minutes of posting this the original blog post on a possible fix received an email from Bob saying that the fix works for him.